Love to DIY? Personalize your own wine tumbler with our custom vinyl decal!
• 1 Word/Name as a single line of text (Please note that if you request multiple words, they may become smooshed as the decal height is fixed and the length will not exceed 5 inches)
• Decals are made with premium, professional-grade, permanent adhesive-backed vinyl. While the material is very durable once applied, we recommend hand-washing to preserve product life.
• Order will be sized to fit a SWIG (or similar) stainless steel wine tumbler. Decal size will not exceed 5" in width/length or 2.5" in height. Please message us if you have any questions regarding sizing!
• Application instructions included with every order!
STANDARD PRODUCTION TIME IS 2-3 BUSINESS DAYS. RUSH PRODUCTION & SHIPPING UPGRADE OPTIONS WILL DISPLAY DURING CHECKOUT.
Orders are filled in the order in which they are received unless the Rush Order Upgrade is also purchased. Please message us if you have any concerns regarding production or delivery.
Decals are packaged tightly and shipped in a box (rather than an envelope that could get bent or torn) to provide adequate protection during transit. Shipping cost is 'per order', regardless of the number of decals ordered!
>>> Don't have time to DIY? We offer these tumblers personalized as well! Please visit our shop - https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedArrowMarket - to see our current inventory!
PLEASE SEE THE FAQ SECTION BELOW FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING SHIPPING, PRODUCT CARE, & OUR SHOP'S POLICIES.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Torre Finazzo, Owner of Red Arrow Market LLC, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Red Arrow Market LLC
P.O. Box 573
Wentzville, Missouri 63385
All items are shipped following the production time as stated in each individual listing. Please refer to the Shipping details section on the product page for our current production time (ie. the "Ready to ship in..." timeframe).
Domestic (U.S) Priority Mail delivery averages 2-3 business days.
First Class (U.S) Mail delivery averages 3-5 business days.
Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from Etsy with the package tracking details. Please note that estimated delivery dates are estimates and we cannot guarantee delivery on/by a particular date.
Please feel free to contact us with any specific questions regarding shipping and delivery!
Unless otherwise noted, our products are recommended as HAND WASH ONLY. Although the materials themselves are very durable, hand washing will help to preserve the product for years to come. Just like any product, normal wear/tear will occur over time, and careful handling will help to preserve our products.
Specific product care instructions are included in product packaging.
Red Arrow Market is not responsible for damage caused by mishandling products. Refunds/replacements will not be granted when care instructions are not followed. Concerns regarding defects/damage must be reported to us within 30 days of delivery.
We are more than happy to send proofs for your approval prior to production! Please just make sure to note your request during checkout or send a message to our shop within 24 hours of submitting your order. Please understand that in order to fulfill our promised turnaround time, we may be unable to fulfill proof requests submitted past this timeframe.
If a correction or change to your personalization information is needed, please send a message to our shop as soon as possible! We will do our very best to complete your request if the item has not yet shipped, however please note that this may delay your order.
We understand that impulse buys are real. We also value our customers and want them to come back to us when the time is right. So if for any reason you decide that you would like to cancel your order and it's within 48 hours from the time you submitted the order, we agree to fully refund and cancel, no questions asked.
However, if an order is cancelled after production has begun, costs incurred for labor and materials consumed cannot be refunded. We reserve the right to grant partial refunds for orders cancelled after production has begun but prior to shipment.
All fonts and digital images/artwork utilized by Red Arrow Market in our product designs are either created (copyrighted) by Red Arrow Market or are used via commercial use licenses.
Each font has different characteristics and individual letter styles vary.
Please note that colors on the final product may differ from how they appear on your computer screen. Screen brightness, resolution, and position can lighten/darken colors.
Slight differences in the shape and texture of materials such as ceramics and glassware are unique to each item. Please understand that we do not manufacture these materials.
Due to the custom nature of our products, we are unable to replace or exchange an item for color, font, or material characteristics.
Since we are selling out of the state of Missouri, we must abide by MO tax laws and charge sales tax on all items shipped to the state of Missouri.
Additionally, due to recent tax law changes (2018), all U.S. states are now permitted to collect sales tax for online transactions, including sales conducted in an online marketplace such as Etsy. Not all states have yet enacted state laws to do so, however, Etsy must comply when applicable laws are present. As of this writing, Etsy collects and remits sales tax for the states of Washington, Pennsylvania, Oklahoma, Minnesota, Connecticut, South Carolina, and Iowa.
Fragile items are packaged with extreme care so as not to sustain damage during shipping, but accidents can still happen.
If an item arrives damaged from shipping, please contact us within 7 days from the delivery date to report the damage. Damage must be reported in a timely manner by the original recipient. Reports of damage by a 3rd party are unable to be honored. Photos of the damaged items and packaging are required to process claims for damage and must be received before any refund will be issued.
Please contact us to discuss your situation as soon as possible.
Orders are shipped to the shipping address provided by the buyer at the time of purchase. Buyers are responsible for ensuring that an accurate address is provided to us prior to the scheduled ship date.
Packages returned to sender due to an incorrect address will incur additional shipping costs to re-ship the order to the correct address.
Upon receipt of a returned package, we will attempt to contact the buyer to arrange for re-shipment.
In the event that your package did not arrive as expected and the order is marked as 'delivered' by USPS, please check with any other household members as well as neighbors, and if necessary work with your local post office to help locate the package. Red Arrow Market is not responsible for packages marked as 'delivered' by USPS. Unfortunately, shipping insurance does not cover theft and refunds cannot be issued by Red Arrow Market.
If your package is delayed in transit, we can help you with opening a claim through USPS so that they may assist you with locating the package.